However, there are other trials and tribulations the industry is facing, such as reducing the environmental impact, rising costs, and an increasingly globalised food & drink market.
Until coronavirus, many organisations were expanding overseas to find new revenue. However, international trade in the food & drink industry can come with additional risks, one of which is increased currency exposure.
Businesses within the food and drink industry can rely on moneycorp for managing their foreign currency exposure and assisting with global payments on any scale.
Read more about the current challenges of the industry and ways to manage foreign exchange risk in our white paper, which covers:
- The impact of Covid-19
- Brexit and the US-China trade war
- Environmental innovations
- Updated logistics strategies
- How to manage your foreign exchange risk
- Insight into currency tools and market developments