If you are looking at selling a property abroad, the financial markets can be tricky to negotiate, especially in times of uncertainty, such as now. Likewise, if you were planning on buying a second home overseas, the pandemic may have put those plans on hold. However, if you are set on making that dream a reality, you’re going to need to work with an expert to negotiate the fluctuating financial markets.
Whether you’re buying a retirement villa, a family home in the sun or a seaside apartment for when you need to escape the rat-race, learn how you can make your overseas property dream a reality with our handy guide to buying property overseas.
The guide includes:
- Handy hints and tips on how to find your dream property
- Why people buy property overseas
- Financing your dream holiday home
- Property hotspots in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal
- Moving further overseas to Dubai, Cyprus and Costa Rica
- Checklists on before and during your property purchase
- How to make the most of using a currency expert
Read more in our FREE guide to buying property overseas.